Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our online bookshop. Click here for a more detailed store-wide FAQ. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Definitely not -- the online bookshop reflects what have at the warehouse level. If your order is time sensitive, please email us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order; you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in-stock orders we strive to ship them within the processing time listed for each book (usually 5 business days) and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. Local delivery orders are collected and fulfilled once a week and that method should not be selected for time-sensitive orders. For orders with out of stock items, we will email you with an estimated fulfilmment date.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.