The New York Botanical Garden 2022 Engagement Calendar (Calendar)
Email or call for price
Out of Print
The New York Botanical Garden (NYBG) 2022 Engagement Calendar features botanical illustrations of America's premier urban garden.
Founded in 1891, the New York Botanical Garden is an iconic living museum, a showplace of natural beauty and wonder, and an oasis in the country’s businest metroplis. Featuring gorgeous illustrrations of 12 of the garden’s distinct collections, along with information on each species, this calendar will provide not only a planning tool but also an oasis from busy life.
- Sturdy, flexile full-color cover
- 12-month span: January through December 2022
- 45 botanical illustrations
- Botanical illustrations highlight 12 of NYBG's distinct collections
- Captions provide information on each illustrated species
- Weekly spreads with plenty of room to write
- Closed size of 6.5" x 9" fits book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Spiral binding
- Includes official major world holidays
- Extra pages at the back for jotting notes
- Perfect gift for gardens, nature and art lovers
- Your purchase supports NYBG's work in plant research, conservation, horticulture, and education.
About the Author
Established in 1891, the New York Botanical Garden (NYBG) is America’s premier urban garden, an iconic living museum, a showplace of natural beauty and wonder, and an oasis in the country’s busiest metropolis.